Thursday, December 4, 2008
Posted by Bams at 7:07 PM
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Posted by Bams at 9:56 AM
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Posted by Bams at 10:02 PM
Saturday, November 1, 2008
David tagged me so here I go!
1. The queen of the bus with Braxtin Ellett (he was the king).
2. Going into Young Women's
3. A chubber
4. LOVING Woodward!
5. Busy bringing capris back!
5 Things on today's "To Do" list...
1. Shower. Bad.
2. Take a nap. I am so tired from yesterday, and busy work today.
3. Homework :(
5. Do some leisurely reading
5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire...
1. Pay it forward
2. Pay off student loans for me and Sita!
3. Buy a house for my parents
5. New car. I love mine, but I want a gas efficient car.
5 Places I have lived...
1. St. Geezy
5 Jobs I have had...
1. Dry-cleaners :(
2. Aeropostale...hate retail.
I tag my mom. Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
Posted by Bams at 5:12 PM
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Posted by Bams at 9:43 PM
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Posted by Bams at 6:56 PM
Friday, October 3, 2008
Posted by Bams at 8:53 PM
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Then you are supposed to tag four other people Have fun!
I Tag: Nichole, Amanda, Caitlin, and Laura
1. Where is your cell phone? Lap
2. Your significant other? Is somewhere out there, wishing he could find me! haha
3. Your hair? Is totally yesterdays hair.
4. Your mother? Is da bomb diggity!
5. Your father? Snowman, Snowman!
6. Your favorite thing? Mi familia
7. Your dream last night? Was about homework! Ew!
8 Your favorite drink? Agua
9. Your dream/goal? To graduate!
10. The room you’re in? My little square bedroom
11. Your hobby? As of late it is sketching, sketching, and more sketching!
12. Your fear? Spiders....aaaaah!
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Successful
14. What you’re not? In shape! Help!
15. Muffins? Muffin top more like it...
16. One of your wish list items? To go to Europe this summer for my program? Anyone have $6,000 to just lying around they wanna share?
17. Where you grew up? St. Geezy
18. The last thing you did? Classes
19. What are you wearing? Jeans and a vest
20. Favorite gadget? Gadgets confuse me way bad...I am not use to technology
21. Your pets? ew,none
22. Your computer? Mac! Love it.
23.Your mood? Way sleepy...today was crazy
24. Missing someone? Like a million people
25.Your car? Red CRV...Love you Clifford!
26. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
27. Favorite store? D.I.
28. Like someone? A few people!
29. Your favorite color? Love them all!
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
Posted by Bams at 5:40 PM
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Posted by Bams at 10:44 PM
Friday, September 5, 2008
Posted by Bams at 2:00 PM
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Posted by Bams at 10:07 AM
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Posted by Bams at 1:18 PM
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Posted by Bams at 7:42 PM
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Posted by Bams at 3:45 PM
A few weeks ago my friends and I were in southern Utah. We decided to go on a little hike in Zions. We did the Emerald Pool adventure. It was way hot, so once we were finsished we cooled off by splashing in the river. Zions is sooo beautiful and I am glad that I grew up around it. I always loved driving through the park on the way to Granny and Gramps ranch. It brings such happy memories back. It was a fun weekend.
Posted by Bams at 2:39 PM
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Posted by Bams at 11:28 AM