Wednesday, October 15, 2008

DisneyLand!







This last weekend I got to go to Disneyland with one one of my best friends Paul!  We had a blast! We left Sunday morning an came back Monday night.  I think 2 days in D-land is just perfect.  We got to go on all the rides we wanted to, meet the characters, and go to the shows!  My favorite part was that everything was decorated for Halloween.  It was SO cute.  The Haunted Mansion was amazing, they change it so everything is like the Nightmare Before Christmas.  So  sweet!  The weather was a perfect 85 degrees, and I got a little color!  I really needed the break, and am so grateful that I have flying benefits.  It truly is the happiest place on Earth! 

3 comments:

Halladay Family said...

Very jealous i love Disneyland!! How are you doing?

levilacyeaston said...

I heard you were going to Disneyland. Looks like you had a blast. But how could you not, you were in Disneyland.

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Still can't believe I found out through facebook. I still love you even if you didn't bring me back a souvenir. Come see us!