Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Posted by Bams at 1:11 PM
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Posted by Bams at 8:26 AM
Thursday, November 8, 2007
This is my first time being tagged...I am a little excited. So here are some things that most of you don't know about the one and only!
1. I think that this one runs in the family a little bit. I LOVE the D.I. It is one of my most favorite places to go shopping! There are about three different D.I.'s within 20 min. of my house, so I usually hit up a different one every week. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I will get so many compliments on my outfits, which are usually from the D.I.
2. I have a new crush. I know it's kinda silly, but it has been awhile since I have liked someone, so this is pretty exciting for me. I met him at a FHE activity about a month ago, and we have been hanging since. Things are going pretty good :) I will keep everyone updated on that...
3. I think that I hold the record for having metal glued to my teeth the longest. That's right, I had braces for five years. I got them on in the 5th grade and had them on until my sophmore year. Thank you Dr. Prince for my beautiful smile :)
4. I love Jamba Juice! It is located just a block from me, needless to say, I make frequent stops there. My favorite one is Mango a go go. It hits the spot everytime.
5. I have had the same best friend for 15 years, her name is Marci Atkin. We met at the kindergarten playground, played Barbies together, learned to drive together, and now are going to college together. I am so glad that I have one more sister in my family! BFF'S FOREVER! haha
6. What is the first thing that you notice about people? Cause for me, it is eyebrows! I know that is so weird, but I can't help it. Ever since I was a little girl I have been obsessed. Unibrows, no good. Bushes, no good. You have to beable to find that perfect balance between too thick and too thin. If you can't, then we can't be friends! haha jk! So thank you Kristi for always giving me a great wax!
Posted by Bams at 12:32 PM