Friday, October 3, 2008

Missin' My Girls



The only word to describe my girlfreinds and I growing up is weird. Haha.  Lets just say we came up with the craziest things to keep us entertained from Kindergarten to the present.  I just want to share a few of my favorite memories of me and my girls...
*9-line!  (This is a crisis line that we would call and prank all the time while we waited for our ride in middle school).
*Music Videos (Avril)
*Hours, hours, hours of home videos!  Just to name my favorites...Aladdin, Italian couple, the one where this picture came from, and a million others.
*Glamour Pictures
*Marci's house and tons of food.
*Christmas Parties
*Amanda's love potions
*Having Nichole help me with my Math all the time.
*Valentines Day (Jillian peeing her pants every year)
*Halo
*East Elementary Broncos
*Back to school parties
*"Surprise" Birthday Breakfasts  (the year I got caught in my towel)
*Swimming...all the time!
*Jimmy Johns Delivery
*Licensees
*Pranking people everyday...haha so mean.
*Braxtin and Spencer...bahahaha
*Sleepovers
*Having friend devotionals
*Aleesha's house
*The Boulevard 
*Night games
*Halloween
*First Cuss Words
*Martina McBride Concert
*Plays...I was always the supporter
*Grandma Mable
*Mighty Ducks
*Room decorating
*Kidnapping Marci...I think I peed my pants laughing
*Firesides
*EFY
*Braces....everyone!  Me the longest though.
*Nicknames... they were pretty mean!
*Marci's satanic dog Daisy...everyone was scared of her.  I still hate her to this day.
*Polly...Jillian's nice dog.
*How we named eachothers toenails... 
Jillian had square toes so we called her Sponge Bob Square Toes
Marci has way spacey toes that are balls so we called her alien toes
Caitilin has triangle toenails...no comment!  Love you Cakers!
Everyone else had pretty normal toes...haha
*City league sports...we were all always on the same team
*Morningside Gang...we all lived in Morningside so that is what people started calling us at school
*Graduation

These are just a few of the memories that I have of my best friends from my childhood.  It is so crazy that we are all grown up in college, married, and having babies.  It literally seems like yesterday when we were being nerds, and just doing pointless things all the time.  I just want to tell Amanda, Jillian, Kenzee, Aleesha, Nichole, Marci, Caitlin, and Kenzee how much I love and miss you all!  Thank you so much for being the best friends ever and making me the person that I am today.  Much love!




6 comments:

Caitlin said...

Oh my gosh this post and that picture are amazing! We really do need to all get together soon. I love you Nik!

Anonymous said...

amazing who you find when browsing :D love your blog! Very cute!! :D

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

OH MY GOSH! This blog entry is spectacular! Reading it just brought memories flooding back! Love you, Nik!

Karly Barker said...

Hey! My blog got deleted so I got a new one. karlyastaples.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ummm, wrong "girls" sweetie

Casey and Nichole said...

I almost cried just barely laughing so hard... sponge bob square toes!! hahahahaha! We had so much fun, I miss being young and having my biggest worry as smelling like fish in front of my friends. :) Love you!