Thursday, December 27, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Posted by Bams at 2:01 PM
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Posted by Bams at 1:11 PM
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Posted by Bams at 8:26 AM
Thursday, November 8, 2007
This is my first time being tagged...I am a little excited. So here are some things that most of you don't know about the one and only!
1. I think that this one runs in the family a little bit. I LOVE the D.I. It is one of my most favorite places to go shopping! There are about three different D.I.'s within 20 min. of my house, so I usually hit up a different one every week. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I will get so many compliments on my outfits, which are usually from the D.I.
2. I have a new crush. I know it's kinda silly, but it has been awhile since I have liked someone, so this is pretty exciting for me. I met him at a FHE activity about a month ago, and we have been hanging since. Things are going pretty good :) I will keep everyone updated on that...
3. I think that I hold the record for having metal glued to my teeth the longest. That's right, I had braces for five years. I got them on in the 5th grade and had them on until my sophmore year. Thank you Dr. Prince for my beautiful smile :)
4. I love Jamba Juice! It is located just a block from me, needless to say, I make frequent stops there. My favorite one is Mango a go go. It hits the spot everytime.
5. I have had the same best friend for 15 years, her name is Marci Atkin. We met at the kindergarten playground, played Barbies together, learned to drive together, and now are going to college together. I am so glad that I have one more sister in my family! BFF'S FOREVER! haha
6. What is the first thing that you notice about people? Cause for me, it is eyebrows! I know that is so weird, but I can't help it. Ever since I was a little girl I have been obsessed. Unibrows, no good. Bushes, no good. You have to beable to find that perfect balance between too thick and too thin. If you can't, then we can't be friends! haha jk! So thank you Kristi for always giving me a great wax!
Posted by Bams at 12:32 PM
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Skinny, sexy, bodies.
It happened late last night. The roomies and I were sitting around and decided to embark on the journey of the biggest loser (seeing that we all have a few pounds that need to be shed). Since we are all very competitive people we agreed to make a competition out of it. Everyone put $50 in. I know this seems like a lot of money for a student, and that is because it is. However, we all agreed that to really get our butts in shape there has to be something to lose...and an even something bigger to gain. So this morning we had weigh ins...let's just say that that has not been the highlight of my day :( I am determined to win this competition, and in order to do so I will be doing two-a-days at the gym, and am following a strict diet. I will win this competition, so everyone needs to keep checking in on me to keep me in line. haha I will keep you posted...
Posted by Bams at 1:36 PM
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
So the biggest down fall of living in Salt Lake is definately the winter season. Let's just say that it is freezing! However, we are always trying to save a penny here and there, so we are yet to turn on the heat. This has made my nights pretty unbearable seeing that I never can get my feet warm. One night I even had six blankets on my bed and I still could not warm them up. The next day, just as I was I was thinking there was no hope to keep cozy this winter, my roomie Marci brought home a heating blanket. This is the BEST item that anyone can ever purchase. Every night now, about an hour before I go jump into bed, I turn the heating blanket on. This makes my bed sooo toasty when I get in... I love it. The only problem is that in the morning I can't seem to get out of bed knowing of the chill that awaits me the second I rip the covers of off my body! For now though, I am just happy to get a good nights rest.
Posted by Bams at 1:09 PM
Sunday, September 9, 2007
|Every Sunday the roomies and I go through the same battle. We get home from an amazing three hours of church and feel like we have been fasting for weeks. Of course we are never prepared for a sunday dinner like we get at ma and pa's house, so then the complaining begins. The cold cereal, or mac and cheese just don't cut it. While the roomies and I are complaining, Shay and Sita usually come over and join us in our hardship. Then, after about two hours of whining we usually end up getting a five dollar pizza. However, this sunday was a pleasant surprise. As I arrived home today, Shay and Sita were strolling in with pork chops and potatoes. I am not going to lie...I was stoked. When I walked in the house Mele was cooking some noodles. Could my life possibly get any better? Yes. And it did. I chopped up the most amazing salad ever! We all gathered around the table like normal family, and enjoyed a sunday dinner. It was the bomb. Um...if anyone wants some company for sunday dinner, please, don't hesitate to call. Lots of loves.|
Posted by Bams at 5:38 PM