Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All Because Two People Fell In LOVE!



Happy 25 years of marriage parents!  I love my mamma and papa bear so much!  Today they celebrated 25 years of marriage, and I could not be happier for them.  Most of you know that their marriage has had its fair share of trials, but I speak for me and my sisters when I say that we are so proud of them and the wonderful examples that they are to us.  I am so excited to see what the next 25 years holds for them and our family.  Love you parents.  Oh, and this is the only time I have ever seen my parents dance together....I think I about peed my pants!

1 comments:

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Well your parents are super cute, and so is your blog! I'm excited to have it so we can stay in touch a little better! Your pictures are super cute, by the way!