Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Heating Blanket

So the biggest down fall of living in Salt Lake is definately the winter season. Let's just say that it is freezing! However, we are always trying to save a penny here and there, so we are yet to turn on the heat. This has made my nights pretty unbearable seeing that I never can get my feet warm. One night I even had six blankets on my bed and I still could not warm them up. The next day, just as I was I was thinking there was no hope to keep cozy this winter, my roomie Marci brought home a heating blanket. This is the BEST item that anyone can ever purchase. Every night now, about an hour before I go jump into bed, I turn the heating blanket on. This makes my bed sooo toasty when I get in... I love it. The only problem is that in the morning I can't seem to get out of bed knowing of the chill that awaits me the second I rip the covers of off my body! For now though, I am just happy to get a good nights rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nikki I'm excited you've entered the blogging world, and yes I would love to relive my college days through your experience so thanks for sharing. I'm happy you have found the heating blanket, nothing like it on a cold night.

crazyhorse said...

You could also wear a pair of socks to bed. I may have to resort to that as it gets colder.