Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Time!

This Christmas season was a busy one. I work at a restaurant on Temple Square, so the month of December was insanely busy with families coming to see the lights, going to Christmas concerts, and also having parties. I worked some pretty long hours, but it paid off when I got my pay checks :) However, once it was time for me to come home, I was more than ready. But before I came back to good ol' STG I did have some fun in Salt Lake. Nate and I went looking at Christmas lights, we saw some pretty intense houses, that had more lights on them than all the houses in St. George combined...I swear! It was fun to see. We also set up Nate's train. He had been talking about his toy train for weeks, so finally one night we set it up. It was so much fun to see how excited he got... I had to keep my chuckles to myself. Before we left for STG we went to dinner with Nate's dad, sister, and her boyfriend. We went to a yummy Italian Restaurant, I can't spell it though! haha We had a really fun time. Nate came down with me to STG.  We had a really fun time.  I loved spending time with my family.  It is funny how when you are little you are so excited for the presents, but as you grow older you just want to have the comforts of home and being with the fam.  We had some fun Christmas parties at my Aunt Angie's and Aunt Lisa's houses.  Also, me and my high school girlfriends got together for din din.  It was so fun to catch up.  Sorry this post is SOO late!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nikki... I think we have some catching up to do :) So glad you had fun

Leeshie Lou said...

NIKKI!!! Hey Girl- cute pics and everything! I FREAKING love you! I hope that all is well for you! Please let me know if you need ANYTHING girl!

Alexis said...

cute Nikki! You look so cute. Ok you must tell me, who does your eyebrows?

Sherri said...

Nikki.
Cute posts!!! ....and cute boy!!! (As your aunt, I, of course, could allow nothing less...and not the "boy" slouching in the chair - the one holding the train!! :)

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Hey Jerk...there aren't any pictures of you're brother in-law. ',l,,

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

I mean "your"...jerk

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Hey Nikki! Ry and I have a new blog- www.voigtsfamily.blogspot.com

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

your blog sucks

Derek and Tomi said...

Hey check out my blog!

tdurham.blogspot

Camie said...

I NEED AN UPDATE NIKKI

Si(k)a said...

Nikki Sucks