Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Snuggle Bugs!!!




Let me just start off by saying that I just LOVE my little Ella. She is so dang cute, and she makes me smile all the time. I start going crazy if I go more than two days without seeing her. So this Sunday I was taking a nap, and woke up with a little baby next to me! I was so excited, little Ella came over for a visit. You can tell that she is a Given because, like the rest of us Given gals, she loves to cuddle! We spent a good hour taking a snoozy and just cuddling. She is my little snuggle bug!

4 comments:

GRANNY G said...

o how cute i miss you guys so mutch and cant wait tell chrismas and get 2 c you all love lacy

p.s. that is so true we all love to snuggle and cuddle

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Ella sure does love her Aunt Nikki! I can't wait until she can have a real sleepover at your house, and I can have a full night's rest. You two look so cozy. I love that she loves to snuggle. Thanks for everything Gik!

Camie said...

That is so cute! Its fun to have aunts that like to spoil. I think the snuggling thing must not just be a given thing but a houston thing!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness nikki! So cute. We need to play again.