Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Granny is mad....

Well if any of you are still looking at my blog, which I never update, my granny left me a comment to get my booty in gear.  So here is a little up date of my life.  In no particular order.

At the beginning of the semester I moved into a new house with some new girls.  I love my new roomies!  They are such good girls and we always have a good time together.  Believe it or not, it is never dramatic.  I love it!


At my work party I won Jazz tickets!  The reason that I was SO excited to win tickets is because I knew my Dad would be stoked.  He is like a little boy when it comes to the Jazz.  In January he came up and we went to the Jazz vs Pacers.  Of course we won :)  We had such a good time!  We went to Gateway with Shalie and Ella, and had dinner at The Other Place, and were off to the game.  I love my Dad so much and am so glad that I got to spend the evening with him!







My friend Mele and I both have flying benefits so this last weekend we went to Hawaii.  It was so nice!  We laid on the beach, ate TONS of food (I literally gained 7 pounds in 2 days), and went on a boat ride.  I now look like a tomato, with blisters :(  It was totally worth it though!  Mele is so fun to travel with cause she always keeps me laughing.








7 comments:

crazyhorse said...

Thank you, Nikki! I love it! Your Dad was stoked to go to the Jazz game. That was a great gift for him, too. You and Mele are some Dolls! Be careful in your travels. Grandma H.

crazyhorse said...

Your mother says you are thinking of droping your blog! No way. I would never know what you are doing then. Grandma H.

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Hey Nikki! I kept checkin... seein if you updated anything! I'm happy you did! You look beautiful, as always. And I'm thinkin' I need to change my credit card to one with benefits so I can go to Hawaii!! That is awesome.

Rudd Senior's said...

Hey Nikki....I am even happy you up-dated!! Love your pink Jazz shirt. I need a friend with flying perks!!! We loved spending time with you. Sorry about your accident! You are a DOLL!!!
Barry and Kathy

crazyhorse said...

Nikki, I tried the facebook, but that says nothing! Blogging is the best and according to these other two comments they were glad to see you updated again. Try another time,PLEASE!
Grandma H.

Anonymous said...

I second Granny's request. And Hawaii, lucky girl. Maybe a bit more sunscreen next time! He he

Anonymous said...

um, its time for granny to kick your butt again.