Monday, June 30, 2008

I LOVE Jesse!

So I am not gonna lie, I am a major fan of the bachelorette!  After tonights show I am so glad that Jesse is still on the show.  He is my number one pick for several reasons.  First, he is so funny and always is making people laugh. Next, he is really sincere with DeAnna, and I think he really does love her. Third, he has like the cutest smile.  Last, he is a sexy snowboarder!  What more could a girl want?  I am half hoping that she won't choose him so maybe, just maybe, I can have a chance with him!  Can't wait until next week!

5 comments:

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Hello! We need to catch up on the last show. Please plan a Bachelorette party and invite me. I cannot believe you got me into this show.

Camie said...

Nikki...hello...like you don't like Jsaon. How cute is he with his little boy. He is always so happy and running to see her. Come on...think about it. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I AM PROUD OF IT!

Anonymous said...

boo! im totally team jason...oh jason...i do love him.

Anonymous said...

hey chillax, i gave you a shout out.

Heath & Ege said...

hey girly! I totally watched the finally last night!! First episode I watched this whole season...haha..anyways..i totally loved Jesse and glad that he won! how are you? long time no see!